Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I've seen them in person and the are NICE! Loudfocus01 has them. I'm sure he'll jump in later.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I've got a set, but havent installed them yet cause I've got a blown rear shock that I need to get warrentied out and replaced first. They are a very high quality product though, I can tell by just looking at them.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Ummm! what is a "toe arm"? The lower control arm maybe?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope...it adjusts the toe of the vehicle...look under vender forum and it shows you the pics where this thing goes.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
These are very nice. But wouldn't they be noisy without the use of some kind of flexible bushing? I.E. There for the track, not the street(?).

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
No, they are not noisy. I've heard amazing reviews from members who have
already installed these on their car, and its a huge improvement from stock.
These will work great on a daily driver, and you won't have to ever replace worn
out rubber bushings, like on the stock ones. You don't even have to lube them.
They are extremely well made, and not thrown together at all. Lots of research and
development went into these. Quality comes first when it comes to products from HTPerformance.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
OK! Bear with me here. Really just learning about suspension stuff. So how do these improve the suspension adjustment? The cam'd bolts on the arms adjust the toe normally. So how do these improve on the stock setup?
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts