Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so here I go again, seeing if anyone here is locally from Nova Scotia, only got a few people before so lets try this again! :p Hello out there to fellow Haligonians :p Lmao! And anyone in the surrounding area's!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This we should! I definatly agree!

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'm in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. Thats about the farthest east you can go for my place!!! Is there any place in Halifax to get some good body kits or other stuff for the focus??????

·
Registered
206 Posts
Woh double take!

I'm not sure. I haven't looked into that yet besides the pot holes here are insane. I don't plan on puting on a kit any time soon.

·
Registered
674 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was actually on here about 4 years ago under the same name but I just lost touch. I just decided to get back in touch with things and no, my focus still isnt done but it should be, FINALLY, this summer. For the past 4-5 years I have been buying parts but I havent put anything on till I get absoulutly everything I want and I am just about there. Hopefully I will have a focus sedan that everyone will like although I know alot are going to say, "THATS RICED".
And buy the way, My Island is better than yours!!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
im in new brunswick..does that count lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was actually on here about 4 years ago under the same name but I just lost touch. I just decided to get back in touch with things and no, my focus still isnt done but it should be, FINALLY, this summer. For the past 4-5 years I have been buying parts but I havent put anything on till I get absoulutly everything I want and I am just about there. Hopefully I will have a focus sedan that everyone will like although I know alot are going to say, "THATS RICED".
And buy the way, My Island is better than yours!!!! LOL
What do you have planned for your sedan? Jet engine? [^]

im in new brunswick..does that count lol
Yeh, close enough. Where abouts in NB?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice to see and hear from people in our region.

·
Registered
300 Posts
You should change the name of the FB group to the Atlantic Canada....... since there are a few from NB who fit in that category too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, will do never thought of that!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
What do you have planned for your sedan? Jet engine? [^]

Yeh, close enough. Where abouts in NB?
Near SJ

You should change the name of the FB group to the Atlantic Canada....... since there are a few from NB who fit in that category too.
Why am i so unaware of a FF Fb group? lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts