Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 181 Posts

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
It was already in the archive. But shamrock sticked it to make it easier for people to come across in the exterior thread......I am so confused.

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Well according to S2, we must not clutter with too many stickies, so that's why it was in the archive and I un-stickied it. :)

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
agreed, too many stickies suck! just look at the Tech Forum.

i normally leave new how-tos stickied for a month or so and then let them go. as long as they are in the archive. its been stickied for a while now.

what would these forums look like if all the how-to's were stickied at the top of them all? you would never see the active threads!!

no worries mate. as long as this thread stays active, it will be right below the stickies.

im sooo wanting to do this over the weekend. but my foglight stuff takes priority

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
No i wasn't worried just confused one person did one thing the other another that's all long day lots going on.

Thanks though and can't wait scrammmer bout damn time lol.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
...i was one of the 2 original people who had Chad(cbrenn71) tint thier tails. lil_pzev and i were the first to jump on them. not sure if his original thread is still alive or not.

ohh, here it is!!

nope thats not it either. but was close. my tails are listed on the first page of that thread. so, its not the first time my tails have been tinted. its just that when chad did them, they began to change colors and bubble a bit. also, the reverse sextion started to yellow. focusin has them now. we traded his new ones for my tinted ones. dude never did post pics of them on his car...

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
^^ Yeah i did it for a fraction of the price. Same outcome. And have had them for a hiwle in the baking sun. No color change no bubbling.

WIN!!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
thansk for posten the up bro
i like it

·
Registered
570 Posts
thansk for posten the up bro
i like it

·
Registered
570 Posts
show some pics when u do scam

·
Sneeze
10,828 Posts
Just wanted to make and fyi for everybody. I just ordered some VHT Nightshade today and apparently VHT is no longer in business. I ordered from Modern Peformance and once they run out they will no longer carry it. So if you plan on doing this I suggest try and buy some asap.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
how do you guys do your grilles? do you tape off the grill part or can you take the ambers out and do em?

41 - 60 of 181 Posts