Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hey i have a question. right now i have the audio phile mp3 6 disc changer in my car but i was thinking about taking my Sony xplod CDX-F5700 and having it put in instead of the stock head unit. Would it be worth it? Do you guys think it would sound better than the stock head unit? also if i do how would i hook up the stock amp to it? and also is it possible to hook up the controls on the steering wheel to the sony so i could still turn the volume up and down on the wheel?

·
Registered
444 Posts
well i know i put the same SOny in 3 of my past vehicles and it was much louder than the audiophile thats in my car now. Not only that but i can fine tune EVERY THING with it. It the SOny i had in my olds (the one im wantitn to put in my new car) was way the freek louder than my foci and my foci has better speakers (the ones in the 1989 olds 88 royal were stock too) not only that but i plan on dumping the pos stock amp and put my 550 watt in there for the 12 inch sub i just put in.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Well the Sony is in and so is the amp and sub and my sony freeken blows the doors off that AudioPhile! only thing i will miss is the 6 disc changer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.