Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering if anyone has instructions on how to remove the radio bezel on my 08 focus? I am currently bidding on one from ebay but I do not know how to remove the damaged bezel and replacing it with the new bezel. [dunno] Any information would be great!! [wrenchin]

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
If it's like an '06, the thing just pulls out. You slip a thin blade (like a puddy knife) into the top edge, and gently lever it till one edge pops loose. There are six clips around the edges that come loose the same way.

Place a thin piece of plastic against the dash edge.....gives you something to lever on without marring the dash. Do it on a warm day or use a hair drier to warm the edges. It'll come out easier that way.

Almost all bezels of this sort on all cars come out this way. If you don't see a screw, the thing was just snapped in upon assembly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[80?] Oh lordy lanta!! It is complicated!![unsure] Hmmm looks like I might need to send it somewhere to get that done!! I am afraid that I might not be able to piece everything together or break something. I am only replacing the bezel not the radio and I still have to do the same?!! [80?]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts