Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok,, How hard was this to really do? my hubby wants to install them for my son in his 2003 ford focus..I am afraid he will get the car apart and go crazy. He wants to put in power locks too.. he is pretty good with tools so do you really think this is a pretty easy thing to do?? Do you live near pa if so I will pay you to do it..haha.. no really,, I would..

·
Registered
613 Posts
so my passenger side window the shaft with the splines broke off,
and my window is stuck almost an inch down, would the kit still work
I couldn't really tell much from your' pics either, on how the mechanism
attaches to the crank

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'm in Kansas Bren, but it's not that hard at all. If he's handy with tools he can do it.

Kyll, your manual crank mechanism has to be in working order for these to work. If your crank shaft is busted off, you'll have to do some graveyard digging at your local junkyard to find a replacement before you install the kit.

The included instructions on these are very detailed. It fits over the shaft via plastic adaptors, several of which are included in the kit.

·
Registered
249 Posts
How are your windows holding up Roland? Just curious if they are still performing a roll up in 4.5 secs???

Also would this kit work with an 02 ZX3?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
ya can we get a vid of you using them? just to see how well they work? i might have to get some of these

21 - 26 of 26 Posts