Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have 2 RS center consoles spare, both from crashed Focus RS's. Both has starter button and build number plate still attached and are undamaged.

Just to give you an idea, new from Ford here in the UK a bare console will set you back over £1500 !!!

I have 1 console minus the standard RS sparco handbrake lever cover and gear shift knob and one complete console that includes shift knob, handbrake cover etc ect

These are big items and will need plenty of packaging to ensure safe shipment but I am happy to ship to US as long as you are happy to pay.

Pics will be put up once camera has recharged.

PM me for details

·
Leave it stock?
2,284 Posts
this thread is old but wow that looks sick and the price for that RS console above me is outrageous.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Wow! Take advantage of a console that is complete with build #, the starter button alone is $200! and a blank build # is $85!

Trust me I know! :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
eliminate pats

how would one go about eliminating pats all together ..... my focus is a race car and will never be stolen.....all ym race cars are just push button starts and i have on the zx3 but i broke the shroud and now it wont turnover so i need to eliminate overide it whatever.....how do i do this? please help

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
matt thanks for the console. i just now got it installed. i know im slacking. but it looks amazing. everything works. thanks for the help and guidance man. i love it!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thread from the dead!! ![wrenchin]

I'm gonna employ this tactic to properly install my center console. Currently, it just kinda floats.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Bumping this thread from the dead again.

For those who have installed this, is there any way to keep the seat heaters functional? Perhaps if a new switch is installed and just left dangling out from underneath the console perhaps?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts