Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking at buying an 03 svt with 91k Miles, It has the recaro seats but no eap Wheels, it has some unknown black 5spoke wheels, so I'm wondering if some one can tell me how to check and make sure its an eap?
Its not listed as an eap, and when I got to check it out / buy it I want to know.

There asking 5900 is this a good price what are they normally going for ?
Does eap increase price? by how much?

I Have been seeing an increasing amount of them pop up for sale, I already know that i'm going to travel some distance to get the car So, I've been doing alot of research on my own and now time to hit the forums and get a few answers from the pros!![cheers]

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
EAP was the wheels, HID headlights, and recaro seats.
If it is competition orange or yellow, then it is EAP. There were other normal colors too

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EAP was the wheels, HID headlights, and recaro seats.
If it is competition orange or yellow, then it is EAP. There were other normal colors too

thanks, are there any other differences ? I know the EAP also has the block heater but im, wondering what else[scratch]

·
Registered
90 Posts
She's an EAP but unless it is flawless, 5900 is too high. I bought my EAP SVT with 91k on it with a bumper dent, a QP dent a bad knock sensor. BUT it was JRSCed i paid 39 for mine. A super clean EAP I'd say would go for about 4500 or so. Unless it is comp orange or screaming yellow, then maaaybe 5000. The EAP also has the heated seats, too bad mine a broken... :(

·
Registered
90 Posts
IIRC, not all EAPs had the winter package (traction control, block heater, heated seats)
Yes it was a package, but I've yet to see one without it. But if it does have them it is an EAP. It's really common among them.

·
Taciturn. Your turn.
2,210 Posts
All EAPs had the cold weather package, they were known to have all the options. All Recaros are heated, so the block heater and the dumb TCS came with it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cars interior is clean front driver seat is a little worn not too bad.
Exterior is in good shape, no dents few light scratches on front bumper
It is from a dealer so seeing as they already have it below blue book is good, now the only thing is if they have any service records and if it was taking care of.
I checked out a svtf zx5 at a local dealer here they were asking 6999 silver with red interior, And i'm seeing anything under 100k miles is going from 4500-5500, so seeing as this is an eap and under 100k maybe a 5k offer might swoop it up? heh still gotta check the car out maybe some one in Colorado springs can go check it out haha as long as they dont buy it for themselves that is!!! lol

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
Not a lot of SVT's for sale here in Colorado, but the ones I've bought have no rust.

I payed 5,500 for #125 with only 74K on it and 4K for #789 with 99K on it.

Payed 1K for my silver one and currently have 5K in it with 123K on the clock.

[twothumbs]

·
Registered
293 Posts
he is asking too much for that one you sent me a pic of matt silver is what they made the most of and is the least desirable color. although that one you sent me is a genuine eap and the wheels look the same as mine the 17x7.5 race land wheels. that car did look clean from the pics though.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
he is asking too much for that one you sent me a pic of matt silver is what they made the most of and is the least desirable color. although that one you sent me is a genuine eap and the wheels look the same as mine the 17x7.5 race land wheels. that car did look clean from the pics though.
I know he is asking to much I was gonna see about offering him 4500 -5000 .
but its all good I have a Comp O that im looking at now so hopefully everything works out!! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts