Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,038 Posts
this should helo me out once my projectors arrive here..i got the black ones tho..

·
Registered
419 Posts
i still want to use the stock turn signal, i am looking for a way to wire the one that comes in the light and the halo for the high beam to the drl any ideas?

·
Registered
9 Posts
those halos are nice. where did you say you got them? i am looking for some black ones. akmer where did you order yours from and how much?

·
Registered
9 Posts
thanks dude for the link! way quick status!

also i was wondering how the install is on those bad boys? i bought another ebay pair and they didnt fit right inside where the old headlights sat. i like these ones cuz the turn sigs are in the light. i have the euro top grille and right not i got a janky setup (i.e. foam pipe insulator black duct taped around the bulbs and stuffed behind the grill). so basically this would kill wo bird with one stone. oh and are these lights pretty bright stock or do you need different bulbs?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Nice write up, have been looking for this for a long time!
Now, I can buy my HALO lights from eBay with ease. =) Thanks!!

STicky pleasee

·
Banned
1,038 Posts
^^^yes you can...but i belve these projectors use a h1 bulb....i had mach look alikes and i had some hid's on them..so these should be the same

·
Registered
419 Posts
will takes pics when i get home tonight, mines look good but the passenger side light needs to be adjusted will post pics when i get home form work

·
Registered
419 Posts
here we go
from inside so u can see the output

and outside u cant see it but i wired the turn signal bulbs that are in the lights to the parking lights will take a pic in themorning

·
Registered
411 Posts
what about the led in the bulb in the headlights (not a led). it doesnt work for me. if i want it as my low beams because now the high beams are only working and it's the led in the middle. when i put my lows on nothing happens. no lights. they dont work at all.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
you probably wired something up wrong....but if all the wiring's right your bulbs may be bad. do both sides do the same thing? if so it's probably the wiring

·
Registered
411 Posts
okay thanks it'S probably the guy who installed the damn thing

is the led suppoed to be the low beams or the high beams. now it's my high beams.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts