Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
653 Posts
I can't see any pictures? Am I missing something?
Hey guys. I am brand new to this forum, and I was looking for something exactly like this. However, I don't seem to be able to see any of the pictures or steps at the start of this thread. Was it deleted?
This thread was posted almost 10 years ago so it's no wonder there are no pictures.

The fender wire run is fairly straightforward. The most difficult part is pulling the wire through the fender (need a stiff feed line to pull wire through; I used a coat hanger) and fitting the larger size wires through the grommet into the cabin on the drivers' side.

· Registered
653 Posts
This thread was posted almost 10 years ago so it's no wonder there are no pictures.

The fender wire run is fairly straightforward. The most difficult part is pulling the wire through the fender (need a stiff feed line to pull wire through; I used a coat hanger) and fitting the larger size wires through the grommet into the cabin on the drivers' side.
[read]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.