Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Focus Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
Thanks for the information. However, I was already aware of this method. I HIGHLY discourage anyone doing this. It is MUCH more prone to damge because it's exposed in the fender (lots of things can happen there such as flying rocks and possible weathering) and a lot of people then run it down the hood jam as seen in this http://www.jwardell.com/focus/amp.html which is a hazzard. That's why I discourage this method so greatly.

- Scott

·
Focus Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
crazy_urn: sorry, i forgot to add that note. they aren't all pictures from foci. i had to peice together pictures to get everything i needed since i don't have a focus anymore. some of the pictures are of a focus, one is of a ranger, and a few are from a taurus (the HU pictures are). if anyone has some clear pictures of the same thing in a focus i'll update it. otherwise, i don't think it affects the understanding of the installation so i'll just keep them up there.

Millertyme: thanks for the info, i added that info to the how-to.

- Scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.