Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having an absolutely terrible experience with a dealership and I want to contact the owner. I don't think asking for his contact info will do me any good because the salesman and the managers I've worked with know how many lies they've told me and how much of my time they've wasted.

Is there another way to find out? This is Capitol Expressway Ford in San Jose. If you live in the area, avoid this place like the plague.

·
Banned
363 Posts
State Attorney generals office or business liscense search with local agencies should get you name.

However, don't expect a response from the owners, they are typically bigger shitheads than the employees.

Here's there liscense info.

Business Name CAPITOL EXPRESSWAY FORD INC
Business Address 919 W CAPITOL EX
Suite
Zip 95136-1194
Business Owner CAPITOL EXPRESSWAY FORD INC
Mailing Address 919 W CAPITOL EX
, SAN JOSE CA 95136-1194

Business Start Date 07/25/2005
Expiration date 07/15/2012
Account# 8009412210
#Employees 118
#Units
#Square Feet
Nature of Business NEW/USED CAR DEALERS

·
Registered
92 Posts
Call Ford Customer Service, they will take care of any problem you have with a dealership. I show up at the dealership in town and practically get the red carpet treatment now.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Depending on what your beef is and how you come across, you could also be reminded that you are on private property and shown the exit. I've had a few customers that have needed the police to "help them find thier way". (Note: this is a generic statement as I have no way of knowing your particular circumstances)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Depending on what your beef is and how you come across, you could also be reminded that you are on private property and shown the exit. I've had a few customers that have needed the police to "help them find thier way". (Note: this is a generic statement as I have no way of knowing your particular circumstances)
With the way some dealers treat their customers, they probably need bouncers on staff. [nutkick]

BTW, nice fleet of Ford's you have in your sig. I wouldn't mind adding a Fusion to mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts