Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Been awhile and I just got bored and stopped by. How's the turbo'd foci coming along. If I recall we only had a couple? Are the duratec turbos good to go yet? Kinda miss the old focus days, EVERYONE wanting to race you just because you have a 4 cyl. with an exhaust. The only challenges I get now are mustangs, s2000s, all beamers driven by age 29 and below and other odds and ends. Car is still stock, saving to move to a very nice house out in the middle of nowhere with my buddy and his Lexus IS300, which is a very nice car. I've got it tinted, s2000 antenna on it, front plate removed and going to debadge and rebadge with "Fairlady Z" which is the japanese calling of the 350Z (long story).

Big plans, big plans! Well after payday I'm hoping to find an open night a PIR and run her since shes got 6500 miles on her. Taken her to 135mph, shifted into 6th at 127mph [:D] supposably maxes out at 156 or 157 stock but I can't find a road stable enough!

Hope to see you guys around, honk if you see me!!!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
My car is going pretty well. Its all down to dollars and cents now... My step mom has a 350Z convertable. Its a really fun car to drive. Couldnt keep up with the turbo though, haha. Nice lookin car!

·
Registered
464 Posts
hey paul hows those headlights coming along? any luck? hahaha you brave enough to try it on your own? ill help ya if you need it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very nice there paul, I bet that much power in the sedan kicks major ass! Would that be the FS or the F2? I'm assuming the FS stage 1 w/o the intercooler? Did you get a LSD to accomidate the new power? I know I'm lacking the LSD, so much wheelspin! Keep up the good work man!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
You are just posting on here to make me jealous again arent you! Your Z looks good with the tints on there! Ya let us know if you go to PIR.....I would like to see your car run sometime......I havent been down there yet this summer but planning on it!
-Ashley

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definatly let ya'll know. Are there any other 1/4 mile tracks? I'd be willing to make a trip on a weekend since the weather is beginning to get BEAUTIFUL!

You take your car to the strip yet paul? I'm a little more fond of the duratecs...just cause I owned one =) Maybe we could do some side by side action in there! I've got a friend of a friend who wants to race me with his turboed crx, I don't know if I want him to blow another moter in anoter crx though lol.

Whos got the baddest looking foci now?

·
Registered
108 Posts
My turbo'd focus will be making 500+ to the tires here in a couple weeks ;)

Paul, who did you have tune your focus at RREV?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Paul may not answer any of you for awhile? It says on his IM's he is in Cali right now. But ya it would be fun to g2g sometime! I wanna see all that power Rikuum.....for sure!
-Ashley

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn buddy! Your gonna have to give me a ride sometime Rikuum(given you have a passenger seat, lol)! Who's doing the install? Can't wait to see that bad boy in action.

And what's paul doing in Cali, I bet he's doing more to his car huh!? I bet the weather is [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g smoking in Cali, oh so nice!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Krazy Koncepts does all my work, They pretty much sponsor my car and yeah I will have the 2 front seats, ditched the rear seats.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Rikuum said:
Krazy Koncepts does all my work, They pretty much sponsor my car and yeah I will have the 2 front seats, ditched the rear seats.
Once im done with my car we will have to meet up at the track... it should be interesting to see what kind of numbers we both put down.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Actually Paul is in Cali for work! Ya I cant wait to see all the foci at the track!
-Ashley

·
Registered
704 Posts
Rikuum's car was crazy before, I can't wait to see it now. it's what, almost double the horsepower, it's gonna be awesome to see that thing at PIR. I'm guessing his first couple runs are going to be in the mid to low 11's area. 10's are definately reachable.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah.. Was making like 300whp when u rdoe in it jake. Shooting for 500 to 600whp this time. Depends if I can come up with the money fast enough for my return style fuel system for over 500. But yeah. Got slicks. Looking to hit 10's. Hehe

·
Registered
356 Posts
Jesus, what do you do for a living? You live at home? Jesus I envy your money

kyle

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What part of salem you in Rikuum? I'm usually cruising lancaster and downtown with my buddy on the weekends, If you see me throw me a [wave] and a [headbang].

What you gonna be running on the tracks, solo or whatever? I think I may get me a used focus and have some fun with it, I grew fond of the duratec but with the numbers you'll be putting up with the zetec I think I could show the zetec some love[:D]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts