Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even with all the variations in timing/machining how rich should I be with I/H/E and stage 1 cams set at 0,0. I'm waiting on a tune, but have a set of cams just begging to go in, and I'm sure the ecu relearn can only account for so much. Would this be pushing it too far? WOT (after break in of course) be out of the question until the tune comes?

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
technically, you wont be rich, you'll be lean, sinse those mods let more air in, and dont modify the fuel system.

the only time you'll start running into trouble is if you do alot of WOT runs, where theres tons of air and the fuel system isnt keeping up, until its retuned to keep up.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
technically, you wont be rich, you'll be lean, sinse those mods let more air in, and dont modify the fuel system.

the only time you'll start running into trouble is if you do alot of WOT runs, where theres tons of air and the fuel system isnt keeping up, until its retuned to keep up.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
speak of the devil, my xcal came today... NEXT WEEK: CAMS GALORE already have my 12 qts of rotella

1 - 4 of 4 Posts