Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the like peak amount of boost these aluminum ztech blocks can take does anyone know. Thinking about changing the pulley to up the PSI just want to know how far i can go

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Block is Cast, head is aluminum. The block and head have been able to handel excess of 500 WHP. requires a bit of upgrades in hardware, main caps, valve springs, and a larger list than I have written. if you have a SuperCharger wich kind?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Block is Cast, head is aluminum. The block and head have been able to handel excess of 500 WHP. requires a bit of upgrades in hardware, main caps, valve springs, and a larger list than I have written. if you have a SuperCharger wich kind?
Too Be entirely honest with you i have absolutly no Idea what kind i can attempt to get phots and see if i can find anything its tucked away in the back

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
That's the Jackson racing super charger. They have. BBK (big boost kit) that you can get. Not sure what all else is involved other than the smaller pulley.

·
FF Affiliate
30,630 Posts
Your still running the " JRSC Block Box " so you DONT have a Tune , the Black Box was horrible and just floods the Injectors/engine with fuel and doesnt address any of the timing issues , load issues etc etc

Tom

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks ive been trying to figures this thing out pretty much since I got it maybe you could tell me what the hell this thing is under my seat too

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Picture of said thing under your seat?

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Dude no one is able to tell you what it is from the description....

Pictures or model number or brand name.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only thing ove ever seen on it what that liquid cooling and a weird LOGO

your guess is as good as mine ill look into it a bit more

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
That's the Jackson Racing Logo.

Might be worth reaching out to them and ask them what it was intended to be used for and how it is suppose to be hooked up for the Eaton SC for the Focus.

Edit: Some google searching under "jackson racing supercharger focus water injection" will get you some information you can work on reading up on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts