Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inquiring minds wanted to know how much.....

insulation you can get into a 2012 ford focus

turns out the answer is 10 rolls of r30.

This is my first hatchback, my first ford.... love it. Figured I would start a thread of all the stuff you can jam into the focus.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I don't have pictures but I fit a snow blower with the handle folded down and a push mower with the handle folded. Not at the same time of course. Also took it camping; 2 adults, 3 year old, 20lb dog and all the gear. That was a tight squeeze but it worked.

Love the hatch.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm actually curious to know how many skis and snowboards one could fit in the trunk with the rear seats down...

I plan on getting a roof rack for trips to the mountain, but when you're moving gear back and forth sometimes your rack can't hold more than a couple pairs of skis and boards each. Sometimes you just gotta shove all 10 pairs of skis and boards into the trunk

·
Registered
845 Posts
If the question is how many drunk people can fit in the back, fold the seats down while driving, and then all lay down and pass out with the seats folded down. The answer is 3.....plus 1 annoyed driver.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I hauled myself, another adult, and three teenagers (one of whom had an enormous boot on her broken foot) 400 miles earlier this week...

·
Registered
151 Posts
LOL!
We were all legally seat-belted [;)]
(though that boot had to be plopped up on the front seat arm rest because it was the only place it would fit lol)

And...400 miles.
Four HUNDRED!

·
Registered
289 Posts
I was able to fit a 6ft. Christmas tree, stand, lights and other misc. Home Depot items in my sedan last December.

I've also fit an IKEA Ektorp couch (unassembled, out of the box) in the sedan as well.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Ikea Dresser, Trek Bike, Front wheel removed, whole bunch of stuff lol It is amazing what that little car can haul.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've used this car to move, it has been STUFFED to the max. I had everything from a dress to a huge husqvarna push mower in there. Not as much room as my old 97 explorer sport, which could shove a washer inside but I love hatchbacks!

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
Inquiring minds wanted to know how much.....

insulation you can get into a 2012 ford focus

turns out the answer is 10 rolls of r30.

This is my first hatchback, my first ford.... love it. Figured I would start a thread of all the stuff you can jam into the focus.
Gotta love hatchbacks.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'm actually curious to know how many skis and snowboards one could fit in the trunk with the rear seats down...

I plan on getting a roof rack for trips to the mountain, but when you're moving gear back and forth sometimes your rack can't hold more than a couple pairs of skis and boards each. Sometimes you just gotta shove all 10 pairs of skis and boards into the trunk
Had a few sets in there last week. Anything over 175 is a tight fit. Big powder skis had me worried so I bought the ski attachment for my bike rack, can fit 6 pair.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts