Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says. I'm finally going to paint my Avenger Front Bumper and I was also going to paint my side skirts, the side moldings and the bottom of my rear bumper. Also if there was enough left I'd like to repaint my interior and engine bay. So how much paint do I need? The only place I could find my K7 paint was this website...http://www.automotivetouchup.com/auto_paint.asp
Anybody know a better place. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
YOu can try a NAPA Auto Parts store. And I used just about a whole quart of paint and clear for just a bumper.

·
Registered
332 Posts
it all debates on the color it was before. like for instance if you had a black bumper and going to paint it white it would take more to cover. where as red on red it would take only a couple of coats. i would be safe and get 2 quarts.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Someone else told me to just get 2 quarts I wanted to see what the experts say. It's cd silver now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
two quarts would paint over half the car. one quart should do 125-160 sqft easy. check you local yellow pages for paint wholesalers. belive all the local bodyshops arent ordering paint off the internet. there is a local automotive paint supplier that can help you out.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good point

·
Registered
332 Posts
IT REALLY ALL DEPENDS ON WHO IS THROWING IT ON. FOR INSTANCE MY CAR TOOK 1/2 GALLON OF BLUE AND 1/2 GALLON OF BLACK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts