Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much money have you spent on your SVT Focus?

0 - 500
500- 1000
1000 - 5000
5000+

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
i think you should ask EVERYONE, just i know ide like to complain about the money slipping out of my pockets on my zetec.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Besides monthly payment, gas, and insurance...

Approx $40 on Hoen Driving/Fog Light bulbs.
$30 on the 500 mile oil change.
Soon to need to replace one of my driving/fog light, cracked lens, and it looks like one assy.

Had the 5000 mile done 2 weeks ago, no cost, got the 6 year service plan.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wolf71 said:
Besides monthly payment, gas, and insurance...

Approx $40 on Hoen Driving/Fog Light bulbs.
$30 on the 500 mile oil change.
Soon to need to replace one of my driving/fog light, cracked lens, and it looks like one assy.

Had the 5000 mile done 2 weeks ago, no cost, got the 6 year service plan.
To bad you live so far away from me in GA, I would sell ya my Factory Fog Light Housings on my SVT, I am Fabricating my Spider eye fog lights at the moment of my SVT.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Racer X SVT said:
To bad you live so far away from me in GA
Where in GA? I was based at Hunter Army Airfield with the Air Cav from early 91'- late 92'.

·
Registered
990 Posts
how much

take a wheelbarrow, fill it with money, and i have spent more. just in wheels and race rubber (14 mounted) i have invested the equivelent of the gdp of some third world countries.

·
Registered
990 Posts
race car

its on its second roll cage, all original interior except dash removed, aluminum skinned door panels. kept the origianl steering wheel, column mounted radio controls, cruise a/c and radio. battery mounted in right rear, two corbeau fia rated seats, g force 5 point camlock belts, i/o port cam mount. this is not a make believe car with "race" seats that recline. its the real deal. i use it to road race, both sprint and enduros, time trial and to instruct at various drivers schools. should be some pictures up from this last weekend at vir, where i instructed for the tar heel sports car club, on fj by tomorrow. btw, whomever needs foglight housing, mine are in a box, we use the foglight opening for brake duct inlets on mine. prob would sell em.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wheels and tires, Headlights and taillights, CF dash, speakers. All stock otherwise and keeping it that way - at 46,000 miles, only problems have been a bad fuel ga sender and the reflashes.

·
Registered
990 Posts
daily driver

no way. its on the trailer right now. i'll unload her thursday to put the trailer tires on. did not do it at vir because a major snowstorm had started. and this was purpose built to be a "retro" race car. that is, it is streetable (barely) so i left a few amenitities in. besides, its nice if i get stuck in the false grid waiting for the start to crank some tunes! it can only be street driven under ideal conditions, i.e. very smooth roads, no speed bumps, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts