Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna know how much deeper or louder the exhaust would be on the svt with borla. vs. stock svt tuned exhaust. It will definetly have a different tone right? Im looking for more attention. It just doesn't rev loud enough when i want it too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Put on an ORP it will get noticed [:p] .......Steve

·
Registered
132 Posts
The offroad pipe from www.focus-central.com makes it much louder! My wife quit ridding in my car! For some that might be incentive to install it!

Also makes 10HP and 7to8 pounds of torque...

Well worth the $200ish you pay for one!

I took mine off and sold it for $190 after shipping... Nothing wrong with it.. So I lost $20.00! No big DEAL to me and someone else got it for $20.00 off!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are they street legal? im guessing not, and would it sit low to the ground? it looks like that pipe would

·
Registered
7 Posts
Fits fine, seems to be no lower than the stock cat. It actually sounds very good once the car warms up, but sound like crap when it is cold. I think ORP + Borla might be the best bet. Funny thing is, my wife likes it and we are in our 40s so go figure.

Also I upgraded my sound system alot, so if I don't want to hear the ORP or my wife for that matter, I just dial up the volume. [:D] ...Steve

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet, Anyone have the Borla on their svt here and like the difference?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Heyy SVT lover's ...

What is the Factory diameter of your stock cat back ???

cheers!![:p]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts