Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just want to know what you guys think I have for numbers. I have a fs cool flo intake, esslinger underdrive pulley, msd coil and wires, Mac shorty header with an R/t high flow cat, trubendz 2.25 flexpipe and a trubendz 2.25 borla exhaust.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
How much HP?

Check the FS web site, under ECU/SCT Flasher, they have dyno results of various mods after tuning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,118 Posts
nah the fs website is all crazy numbers
I'd guess you've added about 15whp to the car so maybe you're running between 115whp-120whp depending on your car (they're all different from the factory some start with 100whp some start with 110whp)
 

·
( o Y o )
Joined
·
5,549 Posts
^^115-120 whp. If you get cam gears and a tune it would bump that up about another 10, especially if you get the stock cams tuned with the gears.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
115 - 120 Whp??? NO WAY! I would say 110 Whp at the most! The stock Focus is usually under 100 Whp from the factory. So you may have gained about 15 Whp but you probably started at 95 whp. That is a fact jack! Don't play the #'s game it does not work. I have a whole lot more than you and I am only 125 Whp.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
755 Posts
Dude, calm yourself. Most foci, 5spd this is, start at a tic over 110 whp. All are different so lower and higher numbers will come and go. As for the auto, it robs more power to the wheels. So, a auto that has 150 at the crank will dyno at just a little more than a stock 5spd. This is from all the info I have seen in magazines and online. The auto is great after lentech grabs it though, but until then it steals some hp.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,084 Posts
TainOE said:
115 - 120 Whp??? NO WAY! I would say 110 Whp at the most! The stock Focus is usually under 100 Whp from the factory. So you may have gained about 15 Whp but you probably started at 95 whp. That is a fact jack! Don't play the #'s game it does not work. I have a whole lot more than you and I am only 125 Whp.
chill bro...you saying most foci have under 100whp stock is quite untrue, zetec have 130bhp, take into account approx %15 loss of power through the drive train which is 19.5hp and you are at 110.5hp. No way unless something is wrong is it going to have 95whp stock. So maybe you should get your facts straight jack! [rolleyes]
 

·
Boosted
Joined
·
2,814 Posts
SVT_BMXer said:
chill bro...you saying most foci have under 100whp stock is quite untrue, zetec have 130bhp, take into account approx %15 loss of power through the drive train which is 19.5hp and you are at 110.5hp. No way unless something is wrong is it going to have 95whp stock. So maybe you should get your facts straight jack! [rolleyes]
OOWWNEEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!![:D] [:p]
 

·
teh tranny killer
Joined
·
3,130 Posts
not to bust it but with fc udp, fc tb, orp, magnaflow cat back, iceman intake, and livewires n coil i was only puttin down 112whp..every car is different, just saying [dunno]
 

·
Boosted
Joined
·
2,814 Posts
fokuzx3 said:
not to bust it but with fc udp, fc tb, orp, magnaflow cat back, iceman intake, and livewires n coil i was only puttin down 112whp..every car is different, just saying [dunno]
dyno tuned cam gears are u friend!!!!
 

·
FF Affiliate
Joined
·
30,964 Posts
Lets look at the parts
I have a fs cool flo intake, (2hp) esslinger underdrive pulley,(2hp) msd coil and wires,(0hp) Mac shorty header with an R/t high flow cat,(4hp) trubendz 2.25 flexpipe and a trubendz 2.25 borla exhaust.(4hp)

Roughly 12HP Avg hp of a Zetec is 103 so properly tuned im guessing 113 to 115 IF its not a ATX and his car has a starting Avg HP

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
758 Posts
Wow, sometimes it just blows my mind how much of a granny motor the Zetec really is. Wonder what I'm putting out with my mods then? Prolly jack, since I'm atx with no tune.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
zetecfreak said:
Dude, calm yourself. Most foci, 5spd this is, start at a tic over 110 whp. All are different so lower and higher numbers will come and go. As for the auto, it robs more power to the wheels. So, a auto that has 150 at the crank will dyno at just a little more than a stock 5spd. This is from all the info I have seen in magazines and online. The auto is great after lentech grabs it though, but until then it steals some hp.
How many time have you been dynoed? Lets see the results! Proof is better than talk!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
755 Posts
Focus Fanatics the magazine. Focal jet.com has many dynos. GO to google and search it. Trust me, your estimates are very low. Im not arguing, nor was I trying to be a dick. Actually I thought it sounded sarcastic. Look up some dynos and see for yourself.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top