Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Regulator...mount up
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up guys! I was wondering how much it would cost me to get an SVT Specified Borla exhaust system. Are there different models? If so, which one should I get for better performance, sound and looks. And approximately how much extra HP does a Borla exhaust make?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Not much of a gain i think 3 whp if even that just makes it sound better an AEM CAI and Off Road Pipe is supposed to add 10whp if ur looking for a bigger gain

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Borla is the best, and I can say their sound and quality is top notch (I'll be getting one eventually). Most people see ~4-5 whp, and you can find varying prices from $400-$500. Sorry, I have no specific links saved at this time.

·
Registered
388 Posts
PapoSwing said:
What up guys! I was wondering how much it would cost me to get an SVT Specified Borla exhaust system. Are there different models? If so, which one should I get for better performance, sound and looks. And approximately how much extra HP does a Borla exhaust make?
The HP figures they mentioned sound about right for a NA 4cyl.

the SVT exhaust from Borla retails more than most.

I carry them for $479.99 +shipping

http://gallery.bcentral.com/Gallery/ProductDetails.aspx?GID=5039290&PID=2967335&page=2&sortOrder=0

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I have Borla, the gains are not that signifacant, its the qualilty, and sound that you cant go wrong with. Not to mention the great warranty they offer. [thumb]

·
Registered
43 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts