Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am the owner of SVTF and i would like to know how much would cost me to tint windows in my car? I want to tint front and rear side windows and rear one. Thank You for answers.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Depends on who you are going with, their level of skill, and the quality of tint they use.

Be sure to use somebody who will give you a lifetime warranty on the job, including the film.

I have somebody who will do mine (ZX3 SVTF) for $120. He normally charges about 180 - 200.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I just paid $220 to get the back three in"limo tint" 70% on the two sides and a sunscreen across the windshield in my ZX3

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I got mine done for 100, whole car 20% black, great quality. But enough about me, go ahead and look in the yellowpages because it will vary too greatly. Somewhere between 100-200 is a good price.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Anybody in So Cal/Orange County that knows a good decent priced place to get windows tinted? Oh and what's the law in CA say about tinted windows? Someone refresh my memory.

·
Registered
22 Posts
For my rear windshield as well as the back two windows (+plus the 2 small windows) of my SVTzx5 cost me 150 for 5% tint (as in only 5 percent of light gets through). its actually darker the the limo tint we use @ the limo company i work for.
www.empireint.com

sorry forgot to mention the lifetime warranty that comes w/ that tinting

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey Pitch, I went to Tint Devil on Miramar road. I have had them do all four of my cars. They do very good work.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
most places wont do a windshield because you have to heat the tint to get it to fit and 95% when you heat a windshield then spray the fluid on there its going to crack.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Also its illegal to have very very dark tint on your windshield and driver and passanger windows

·
Registered
122 Posts
depends on your state. In Ca no tint is legal on the side windows (driver and passenger side doors) and the window can have up to a 6" strip as dark as you like.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
in Indiana it is legal to have front side windows tinted, I paid for my tints 120$ for 5 windows ( I have 3 door HB)

·
Registered
711 Posts
can tint all your windows in WA, cept there is a limit on passenger vehicles, non for trucks/SUV's [:(!]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Make sure you check around tint shops in your area. I only checked 2 places (both were far away from me) but I got mine done 35% for $150 with a lifetime warranty.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts