Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Looks like you got a good deal from the window sticker. I got 20,150 (w/ $1,500 tade in)after tags and title on my SE sport w/ moonroof, handling package, and two-tone seats. but I live in a city and my old car was a minivan so I feel like im parallel parking a smartcar and I dont like leather seats

·
Registered
747 Posts
$23,700

Ti Hatch
Blue Candy
400A
Moonroof
Winter Package

Your's is fully loaded so that's a good price I'd say, to each their own

·
Registered
647 Posts
I paid full MSRP. But I had shopped all over the Northwest and was only able to find one Focus that had everything I wanted, and it hadn't even arrived at the dealership yet. I think it was about $29,000.

Tony

·
Registered
257 Posts
24,900 employee pricing, everything but the parking package.

·
Registered
589 Posts
23,275 for everything but the handling package and colored leather package (with all rebates). They did add a $1440 BS paint protection package without my knowledge though.. So I'm still waiting on that refund. So cant really say I got it for 23k!

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
$26,450. Same options that came on FLSVT04's window sticker except for the paint protection/tint - and it's Kona Blue.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Sticker was 28999. I can't even remember what I agreed to now because it was so long ago and I based it all on monthly payments. I think its around 28500 after you take off employee pricing and add taxes
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
69 Posts
I paid 20,666 with only the 18" handling package, through the military car sales program. I didnt care about the navigation(have my phone), moonroof(never used in my last car), or the park assist(if you cant parrallel park, you shouldnt drive).

·
Registered
51 Posts
$25,245 for sterling gray titanium with navi, MFT, premium package, winter package, and moonroof. (Not including tax and ziebart).

·
Registered
59 Posts
I paid 23,500 MFT leather 2 tone, moonroof, titanium package, paint protector. Love this car and happy to buy a car made in my hometown!

·
Registered
148 Posts
car price with tax $26600
X-Plan $23582
$5000 down
titanum 5-DR
blue candy
400A
winter package
remote start
I LOVE THIS CAR

·
Registered
714 Posts
22,840.00 Z/Plan

Gray Titanium
400a
Winter
Moon
17" Black Machined Rims

21,040 After 1,800.00 Trade-in profit from trading in 2009 SES

·
Registered
187 Posts
I paid $24,955, window sticker $27,570. I got all the bells and most of the whistles. Didn't get the handling package or the moon roof.

I have come to realize that I am an early adopter. Technology fascinates me. I have two wireless broadband accounts, one is 3G and the other is 4G. I have plugged in the 3G dongle in the car, but I haven't taken a laptop out to see how well it works. I will do that over the weekend and try out my Ipod Touch at the same time.

The one thing I wish the car had is adaptive cruise control, my Acura MDX has it, and it works great.

I have 800 miles on the car and I really like it. [hihi]

·
Registered
263 Posts
Around $25000 with everything except for handling package and moonroof. I bought it off the lot so I got a couple extra options that I wasn't really looking for like Nav and park assist, but I'm glad I have them now. I paid $500 over invoice without any incentives/special pricing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My company has a fleet deal with ford that gives me invoice price minus 2900.

Ordered:
Titanium Hatch
401 package
winter package

Price $20800

Should be delivered October 17th, cant wait.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
pattern here

SO it looks like with just a little effort you can get at least around 2g's off sticker.

I just sent emails to the internet managers at the 3 dealers within 150 miles that had ones I was interested in, and then haggled the prices around with them all until I found the right deal. I wasn't in a rush and never even gave out my cell number until the deal was nearly done.

It was actually the furthest dealer away from me in a smaller town where I got the best deal.

I was in and out in about 2 hours with my new Titanium, with a nice 1 hr. 45minute ride home to enjoy! [8D]

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered a Silver Ingot Metallic, 401A Package, Moonroof, Winter Package, Nav & Machined and Painted Alloy Wheels and per my sales person (my MIL) our total price including registration and all fees is 22,450. I also got them to give me 22,600 on my 2010 Edge SEL with 29K for a trade in. We are lowering our payment by almost $100 a month and lowering what we pay for gasoline by almost $500 a month.

It's literally a no brainer.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I ordered a Silver Ingot Metallic, 401A Package, Moonroof, Winter Package, Nav & Machined and Painted Alloy Wheels and per my sales person (my MIL) our total price including registration and all fees is 22,450. I also got them to give me 22,600 on my 2010 Edge SEL with 29K for a trade in. We are lowering our payment by almost $100 a month and lowering what we pay for gasoline by almost $500 a month.

It's literally a no brainer.
Hell yeah!!!

Sounds like a really nice car!

1/2 the interest% rate (rates are low), lower monthly payment, paid off my trade 17+ g's.

No brainer like you said, and a rockstar car so far.

It looks like I'm getting at least 28+ mpg per tank (mixed urban/hwy), the 08ElementSC got 22-24 best HWY.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts