Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently planning on/thinking about buying a Focus ST this October...I'm wondering how much you all paid for yours...

I get the A-Plan, and I'm just getting an idea of how much I'll have to pay...

Please post the options you have too, such as: Leather, Audiophile, S.A.P., Moonroof...as these are all options I am interested in....

Thanks everybody.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Mines an 05, bought in November of 04. MSRP of 19,530.00 Has a moonroof, heated seats and the audiophile pkg as options. Traction control and abs were standard on the '05s.

I got X-plan, which was 18,308 and some change, less the $1500 rebate at the time. So 16,808 plus taxes, etc.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Paid 19,555 and it has the suede leather, audiofile system, EVERYTHING expect SAP and moonroof... I even have the side airbags.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Got mine (05 model) in August 05 for around $16,500 with leather, Audiophile, moonroof, alarm, and heated seats (only thing not on it was side airbags) and I regret it everyday. Of course, SAP wasn't out then (not that I would have got it, yuck) and this was during the employee pricing deal.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Since I was trading in a fairly new '05 SRT-4, I had to use the $2500 Rebate to make up for the upside down condition that I was in.

The sticker for my '06 ST was $18,995.

And as far as I'm concerned, it had the only option that was actually worth getting on an ST.

The Street Appearance Package.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I walked out of the dealership paying $18250 and that included the $2000 that I was upside down on in my F250 I had before the car. The car also had 2000 miles on it becuse it was the show car so i got TT&L paid too.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Ours has everything but heated leather seats & Audiophile upgrade. A little over $16K after a $2K rebate and a trade-in.

05 bought in April of 05.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So you guys (for the most part) paid around $16,000 without A-Plan Pricing? If so, I figure rebates will bring me a little under that....That's good to hear...

A new ST is probably going to cost me less than my 02 SE did...

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
More than likely ^^^ Who's to say what the rebates may be in a couple months too. I don't see them going down, only getting larger.

Greg, did you get my last email in response to your tint question ?

·
Registered
859 Posts
An '05 bought about this time in '05 for just under $14,200 with Side Airbags and Perimeter Alarm (whatever that is).

If there are 06's left in October you should be able to do even better. It's a very nice (and fun) car for the money.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I paid around $17500 a plan, 19300 was the sticker, $2000 cash back brought it down to ~$15500 when I bought mine 9/2004. It's a 2005 with side airbags, moonroof & audiophile.

·
Registered
55 Posts
this much

I paid 18,400 for mine. I got the SAP I, moonroof, alarm sys. and some other stuff that I have to look at my printout to tell. It's an 07 model and I got some military rebates with mine.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok...I might have a couple items for sale here in the near future so I can return my car to stock...Never got around to putting much into the car being an automatic...but I have a few items...

I'll make a for sale thread about some things...I want the car before October.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I paid 15.3k for mine. Has the audiophile and power sun/moon roof. Sticker price was around $19,865.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I bought mine as an unsold 05 early this year. $14,7K, has everything except moonroof and heated seats. I'd look for an unsold 06 if I were you, will be much cheaper and it's still the same car.

I just found out ford is keeping the current focus for 07, seriously.....

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just went to the dealership and got quoted $16,200 for a 2007 black ST with moonroof. With rebates and using my grandpa's retiree bonus, I can get it for as low as $12,700 depending on what the rebates are for this month.

I have my loan application pending due to the holiday today...If all works out well, I should have the car mid-August due to the fact that I am ordering mine.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
gotta get SAP too bro. It looks so much better.

I paid 17k, I think, for mine. 2006 with SAP, Audiophile, heated seats,

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got a deal for my '05 at $13, 250, then put $2500 down. I've got the moonroof, perimeter alarm, and Audiophile(which isn't all that great). Car had 600 MILES. Excuse my stupidity, what's SAP?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts