Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many Focus SVT owners there were in SoCal. Any SVT's near Huntington Bch/Seal Bch/Long Bch area?

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Just me [:(]

Kidding! There's quite a few of us actually. They will all chime in a few I bet [;)]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If we have enough people that are interested we should do an SVT cruise/meet one of these days

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
I think he's just talking about only SVT's cruise Jack. [;)]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No way, I wouldnt turn anyone away. I was just thinkin if we had enough SVT's that wanted to, we could do an SVT meet. But if others show up its cool, it will be a focus meet.

·
Registered
170 Posts
just a suggestion, theres a really good burger place by the beach at huntington called tk burger. its cheap and a great place to meet. it may be far though for some people. its right on pch.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
yep me too

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
yep me too

I got to Hunnington/Newport quite often too.

·
Registered
170 Posts
actually i just realized that even though the food is both good and cheap, the place doesnt have parking. the biggest lot available is across the street which is right on the beach.

·
Registered
170 Posts
actually i just realized that even though the food is both good and cheap, the place doesnt have parking. the biggest lot available is across the street which is right on the beach.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
^^yah I was gonna say...I know what place your talking about now that you brought up the parking....we should meet at autobacs in stanton!!! that would be super chill...I always see tuner/hondas lol just parked in the parking lot...its a huge lot and the store is pretty awesome...I just like buying car care stuff from there they got so many diff waxes and clays and what not.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts