·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And how many of them are Sonic Blue??

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had an 03 Sonic Blue Cobra does that count????

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I'm here and I've got your car, Bryan!

I stole it when you weren't looking and put back on the stock rims and lights. [:D]

BTW, the halo lights are looking good. I have seen pictures of one other Focus with them, and it didn't look as good as yours. But your new wheels seem smaller? Are they not 17" wheels?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are still 17's, i think they look smaller too, hmm. Do you have your car under the screened in pool? That looks hot.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
So they are 17's. Huh - yeah they do look smaller - must be the style of the spokes, or maybe because they are a darker color?

I wish I had a screened-in pool! That's the front of a building, it's mirror-glass top to bottom, used to be a glass company so the building was kind of a showcase...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Silver CD ZX5 SVT

Got all the options... No mods...

I think I'm the only one on this forum from Canada...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Its OK, I think I am the only one from Alaska on here. I got an 02 pitch black SVT. Used to be pretty until I started rallying on the dirt roads. I tried to go slow at first....really i tried

·
Registered
31 Posts
Black one here!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Silver 5-door here, just picked it up last night. It looks so unremarkable... and goes so fast! [}:)]

·
Registered
549 Posts
I've got a '02 Sonic Blue SVT. Nice choice in color boypharmacy...lovin' it!! I have yet to see the competition yellow in person though. Anyone have that color? I've been to quite a few Ford dealers but no one seems to have it.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
03 Black ZX5 SVT. My husbands version of a bigger family car.[:D]

Mods: AEM CAI, Ford Racing CAM Gear, FC short shifter, Borla exhaust, ORP, SPEC stage 3 clutch and Aluminum flywheel.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts