Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering how many people can u haul in your focus and it still not rub on the tires. If you could say what suspension set-up you have and then the number that'd be appreciated. I am just wondering because i have the pro-kit and can't have any one in back before it rubs the passenger rear. Thanks

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Check to see where it rubs and perhaps you can trim it. I had to roll the top of the fender on mine a bit.

Wagon with 17's ( never rubs with 16's ) and the Eibach kit 1.6" drop I think. With the fendere rolled and a small area trimmed back my car can be full.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, i am gonna inspect the situation tomorrow before my fender eats my new tire anymore

·
Registered
178 Posts
17's and stock suspension...wheels are 250/45 i can fit 4 regular sized people or 3 big people...more than that and i start to sag a lot...i.e. it's not fun going over even the smallest bumps in the road...i think the stock load limit is soemthing like 850lbs...factor in the big wheels and stuff in the trunk and i'd drop the max load about 200lbs

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
2 people, thats all i let in the car, lol. The back seat has never been sat in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts