Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need motor mounts for my 00 zx3 and when i looked the other day i only saw 2. one is under the coolant reservoir on the passenger side and the other is right at the battery tray on the driver side. those are the only 2 know of but i am under the impression that there are 3 motor mounts. where is this third motor mount because im putting them on myself and i need to know where to find it.

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
There are 3, the third is below the engine/trans and attaches to the engine cradle.

Replacing the top 2 is pretty self explanatory, pretty much support the engine and remove bolts you can see (5 for drivers side and 5 for passenger side). A how-to for the lower can be found here --> http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26094

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you very much john. rep points!

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eh not that i know of. wowie wow this feels like this thread was eons ago and it was only a few months ago. replacing motor mounts is quite easy tho. very strait forward. swap the mounts one at a time and make sure you have the engine supported. by a jack or axle stand.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts