Focus Fanatics Forum banner

141 - 160 of 822 Posts

·
Rubber Side Down
2,415 Posts
I'm still sitting pretty at 37,200 miles. It had 247 (from delivery) when I picked it up July 1, 2011. I think I might trade it for an ST soon.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bought mine in October 2012 with 8 thousand miles, just had her serviced 22,500 miles had brake fluid changed, needs a drive shaft seal replacing as it's weeping apart from that happy days.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Rolled over 6k today. Not pleased with how many miles I'm adding.

Hopefully when the bike is back on the road in the next few weeks I'll stop driving the car.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Got her in Aug of 12' and I'm at 12,899. With me riding my bike during the dry days, miles come slowly but I'm looking forward to the 012345 mile stone.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Mine had 69 miles on delivery and a note that the car had been selected for an extended test at the factory. I now have 32K miles with the only problem of significance being some schmuck smacked the passenger side door when parked at the airport long term parking in January. Dent is small and not glaringly obvious but it still sucks.

Brian

·
Registered
53 Posts
Any issues? I c you have the 5 speed
Car lost power on the highway once, many miles ago, but was fine after restarting. Apart from that, replaced tires with Michelin MXV4 tires (quieter and good ride) oil changes at around 10,000 miles intervals, K&N filter and new spark plugs. Still on original brakes. Manual gearbox still smooth and quiet. Engine does not need top up between oil changes, so far.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Car lost power on the highway once, many miles ago, but was fine after restarting. Apart from that, replaced tires with Michelin MXV4 tires (quieter and good ride) oil changes at around 10,000 miles intervals, K&N filter and new spark plugs. Still on original brakes. Manual gearbox still smooth and quiet. Engine does not need top up between oil changes, so far.
Sounds good. I don't drive on the highway very often at all but maybe that's an earlier model issue. Looking to get a 5 speed so I was interested. Thanks! [:)]

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Bought Aug 2011...63xxx

141 - 160 of 822 Posts