·
Registered
1,801 Posts
N/m back on topic

·
Registered
172 Posts
2012 black hatch se

I got it from my uncle wwere it had 13k miles last december and now it has 26k. I do food deliveries a few times a week so its not to bad, i do drive everywere else lol!

My dct was sucking at 18-23k miles after a few replacements but now(knock on wood) its totally smooth. [dunno][like]

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
7500 miles. Added a whole quart of oil at 5700 miles.. and now it's again running low on oil... The engine consumed more than a quart from 5700 to 7500 miles... Need to go to the dealership

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
7500 miles. Added a whole quart of oil at 5700 miles.. and now it's again running low on oil... The engine consumed more than a quart from 5700 to 7500 miles... Need to go to the dealership
Excessive oil consumption is been reported before. You should go to your dealer.

·
Registered
296 Posts
58k and(cross my fingers) not 1 issue...smooth DCT, flawless MFT very few minor rattles, no leaks...guess I lucked out i love my Focus more and more every mile.

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
We will click over 53000 miles on our 2012 Race Red Sedan this week. No issues except the ever annoying front end noise... but otherwise GREAT

·
Registered
74 Posts
2013, bought Thanksgiving friday of 2012... only 950 miles so far... can't wait to get some more miles on it... sure is a fun little car...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just hit 86k the other night. Still no issues, knock on wood I guess. I actually have a lot of faith in the car, but it's still a little unnerving those first few months with a used car, while you wait to figure out if you ended up with a problem child. lol

·
Registered
636 Posts
The SE SFE is only available with the dry dual clutch transmission. So when he says it's waiting on a clutch he means it's waiting on a clutch pack.
Somebody knows their Foci[|)] Yup, it's a DCT built in April of 2011, the first design in the FIRST MONTH of production. It's been a journey let me tell you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanksgiving of 2012 and only 950 miles? Or did you mean Thanksgiving of 2013?
no, 2012, when i joined... bought the car when i was home for the holidays since it was a good deal... was parked in the garage for 9 months till i got home in august 13... since i have a second car to drive in the crappy snow, salt, and ice i just decided to keep it parked for now and let someone plow into my 17 year old taurus instead...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got my focus back in October '11. Now have 14.4k miles on it. Transmission is a nightmare and things are slowly falling apart. Also, the rattles are slightly disconcerting. Questioning if I want to buy another Ford in a few months.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Just rolled over to 51,000 miles myself the other day.

101 - 120 of 859 Posts