Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious...

how many KMs or miles were on your brand new 2012 focus?

Please state whether you bought it off the lot or had one ordered.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ordered mine.....had 17 miles on it.

·
Registered
968 Posts
6 or 8 miles, and we've only put a couple hundred more since then.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
411 Posts
Ordered, had 45 miles on it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Off the lot and had 28 miles on it before the salesman drove it to the airport to pick me up and I drove it back to the dealership to sign the paperwork. :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Ordered it, showed up with 105 km on it.
Dealer told me it was one that was picked for random QA testing off the line, arrived at the dealer with a sticker stating such. Could be seen as a good thing, cause I haven't really had any problems with it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Off the lot and had 28 miles on it before the salesman drove it to the airport to pick me up and I drove it back to the dealership to sign the paperwork. :)
Wow, that's some kind of service! Above and beyond I would say.

Ordered it, showed up with 105 km on it.
Dealer told me it was one that was picked for random QA testing off the line, arrived at the dealer with a sticker stating such. Could be seen as a good thing, cause I haven't really had any problems with it.
Hmm, this is true. It could be a little comforting. I'm a first time car buyer and have one being "located." I'm being a bit picky on how many KM/miles are on the car. I still don't know yet though because it hasn't been located or shipped to my dealer yet.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wow, that's some kind of service! Above and beyond I would say.
Yep. The salesman's name is Joe Hood and he's at Big Valley Ford Lincoln in Stockton, CA. He drove 75 miles to pick me up and 75 miles back to the dealership with me driving as my "test drive" to be sure that I wanted the car. That was his idea, too, as I was just going to grab a bus/shuttle to the dealership. It was on a Saturday, and while I was in with the finance lady signing paperwork, I overheard him talking to his wife on his cell saying that he would be leaving as soon as I did. He wouldn't even have been at work that day except for going above and beyond for me. I have no trouble recommending him to anyone in the area, or very vary from the area like I was for that matter.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Bought mine off the lot, had about 200 miles on it. When I looked at the sticker I found out that it was originally delivered to another dealer. Must have been a dealer trade.

·
Registered
296 Posts
If anybody here bought a white Ti hatch in Abbotsford BC back in May, 20 of those pre-delivery kilometers were from my test drive. I promise I took good care of it.

1 - 20 of 189 Posts