Votes: 8 14.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 54.4%

• Total voters
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Larger spoiler, with two large slots at the leading edge on the ST.

Funny thing is that the spoilers leaving dust on the rear glass are operating EXACTLY as designed, break the airflow loose from the car for better aerodynamics (look up Kammback for a reference).

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Larger spoiler, with two large slots at the leading edge on the ST.

Funny thing is that the spoilers leaving dust on the rear glass are operating EXACTLY as designed, break the airflow loose from the car for better aerodynamics (look up Kammback for a reference).
Thus is why those wing-risers are actually adding drag and rendering the spoiler useless.

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
What a drag

Reactions: Arco-Zakus

·
Registered
781 Posts
Maybe we should come up with a rear window washer mod. Stronger water pump, bigger nozzles. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
Maybe we should come up with a rear window washer mod. Stronger water pump, bigger nozzles. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile

not hard the worst part is running the wire to the rear...

and its not the fact it needs a stronger pump its the distance..

if it uses the old style like the 00-04's its a combi pump at the front that runs into the car and across the headliner and out the rear hatch..

only issue is its a reverse polarity pump so A+ B- for front and A- B+ for rear you would need to build a diode bridge to prevent the reverse polarity to the front pump tap it and run a line to the rear and build the same bridge but for the reverse polarity so the front will allowed A+ B- and the A- B+ is blocked and vice versa on the rear and then just run a new feed to the sprayer

when its A+ B- its clockwise when its A- B+ the pump spins counterclockwise this way you can distinguish which is which and not have both spinning at the same time..

as per for the question of the spoiler i have a 06 SAP Sedan and SVT Hatch so huge factory spoiler on the rear and practically nothing on the SVT lol only issue i have is im 6'2" and where i sit nails the spoiler on the sedan dead center of my point of view when looking in my rearview mirror

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Yeah the st one is nicer but yeah we have a base model so upgrade if you'd like. If I find a cheap used st wing yeah id grab it but not high on my to do list.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts