Votes: 8 14.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 54.4%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I really like the ST spoiler but I don't dislike the stock one either. The stock spoiler looks ok. To me it's not worth the money to get the ST one. First to purchase it primed and then to paint match to my car. I'd rather invest that money on new tires when I need them instead. On the other hand, if I ever come across an ST spoiler from a junkyard in my color, then I might fork that money on it and swap it out!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have the boomba wing lift with the stock spoiler. My rear window stays heaps cleaner.
I do like the zetec wing, but i want to see how it looks with the wing lift kit

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
966 Posts
Having a st I can honestly say that water sits on my window also. Wing risers will hella bunch considering it lets wind go under the wing

·
Registered
365 Posts
I went to the ST, and it was a drastic difference for me, I live down a very dusty road. Before the ST, the entire back of my car was completely brown after one trip down.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I try to go through the carwash with my 14 HB every week. Never had any issues except for the water that drips for a long time from under the spoiler. At least we don't have non-hinged louvers.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
I used to hate the water and soap that would stay on the back glass after a car wash. So annoying. Much better now with the wing risers.

Reactions: SheWhoLovesTheFocus

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Blackpack wing, love it!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
This is what I ended up with after just 3 miles on a dusty Kansas road last Saturday. I figured once I got back out on the open road the wind would blow it all off but NOOO..... The dust didn't move.

Yet another reason I prefer my sedan over a hatchback.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
This is what I ended up with after just 3 miles on a dusty Kansas road last Saturday. I figured once I got back out on the open road the wind would blow it all off but NOOO..... The dust didn't move.
I still prefer the hatch. That adventure only reinforced I'm not going down any dusty or gravel roads ever again.
So they were doing some construction today and had the road tied up for quite a while. I was in a hurry and decided to backtrack to a different road and go around. Well the dang thing turned to gravel a few miles in.

Can confirm that wing-risers keep the rear glass clean.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts