Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering how many people own FOFO's, either ZX models or SVT models in the NYS area, around buffalo, rochester, or anywhere inbetween or beyond.

[loveff]

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
My parents live in the Port Jervis/ Middletown area of Orange County, so I'm up there every few weeks. No where near Buffalo, I know, but just thought I'd give a shout out anyway.

·
Registered
391 Posts
im a williamsvillianite

·
Registered
18 Posts
syracuse

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I'm in Dutchess Co. Family is from the Albany area and my brother bought a '07 hatch this summer. Same color as my car too, so you should see the double takes when we both show up at the same place...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
buffalo, NY here

·
Registered
391 Posts
sweet another western new yorker

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
yeah, I stopped visiting the forums for a while cause it started getting overloaded with 16yr old ricers and it really bothered me that the community of focus owners was changing. I've actually wrenched on quite a few fellow FF'er's cars in the area lol, I tend to know more about the focus and do a better job for less money than local shops. I have one buddy in particular in williamsville that I've fixed every thing that has broken on his car for the past 2yrs lol, anytime something happens he has it looked at to find out whats wrong and then calls me for my opinion and have me fix it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts