Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious...any pics would be greatly appreciated....how low are you? and what suspension...

right now i'm on the H.R. cup kit, and i'm pretty happy with my drop, but I might try to go lower....dunno if I can accomplish that with what's on the market, but ya never know..

and I know you all might ask, but I don't track my Focus ect ect....I have a vw on the side and it's slammed...it's their way of doing things, and I'd like to incorporate a lil bit of that to my Foci if I decide to keep it...

so what ya got?

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Not quite as low as you, but I'm running on the Eibach Sportlines. A little lower than the advertised 2.0"F/2.2"R, probably closer to 2.5" all the way around.

Mike

·
Machinery Technician
7,321 Posts
right now i'm on the H.R. cup kit, and i'm pretty happy with my drop, but I might try to go lower....
do you have the Touring up kit or the Sport cup kit?
The Sport is about an inch lower than the Touring. I have it and I'm pretty sure it's as low as you can go without coilovers. I'll see if i have a pic here.

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
H&R adajustable coilovers 2.3 in front and 2.1 in back

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
KW FRPP springs...don't know the exact drop but it dropped my SVT about an inch so add about 3/4 inch to that for a regular focus. It dropped the front nicely but left the back a little high for me....I'll probably try some sportines in the future

·
Registered
972 Posts
Im running on Roush shocks and struts and KW springs. A pretty good drop with a strong stance but still the capabilities of getting through these Michigan winters
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
dude thats your g/f's fofo...you need to marrie her, I in love...w/ her car that is.

·
Jetsetter
6,654 Posts
roush stage 2, it says 1.75 drop, more like 2 inch

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
dude thats your g/f's fofo...you need to marrie her, I in love...w/ her car that is.
lol..i plan to man. whats funny is, we entered into a car show a few days after we put in the suspension and it was her FIRST car show. yeah....she got first place and i got crap!! lol.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts

FRPP kit

·
Registered
776 Posts
dropzone springs front and rear. 2 inch drop all the way around

And no I'm not running those rims anymore, bent 3 of them in 2 months
and went back to stock

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
I can't find a side on pic at the moment, but here is my first Focus on H&R Coils with a 2.5"+ drop. Wheels are 18x7.5 and tires are 215/35/18s. Contrary to H&R's claims the coils had a LOT more drop in them, and I would have gone lower but I had already almost gotten stuck on a couple speed bumps...

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
KW / ford racing coilovers. rear as low as they go, fronts only part way down the threads. i figure over 3" drop.

·
Black Mesa Racing
2,410 Posts
tein springs w/ svt struts. handles amazingly, rock hard. 2in around.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts