Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Doing good here, just getting ready to head overseas so the car is getting stored for a year

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well becarefull will you are over seas, i should have my ride up and running in the next couple of days hopefully.

·
Registered
60 Posts
sup frankie! havent seen you in a while. i always see your car parked in front of a house along with another zx3 in the driveway. i keep wanting to stop by but never see anyone outside. cant wait to see your car up and running again. peace!!

charles, i'll watch your car while your gone..haha..be safe wherever you go bro!!

-keith

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Really Keith, you'll watch my car for me and start it up every now and then and NOT take it to PAC Raceway, lol [:p]

I have a garage for it thankfully. Just when I get back from there it has to go in for new brakes, tires, a CV joint and an entirely new suspension set-up. Maybe boost too but I'm entertaining the idea of getting a CBR 600 or something so I guess we'll see

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i am still here my car is at my homeboys house you met him before. We got behind schedule because he works alot you know money talks but we ar gonna spend all day sunday working on it and hopefully have it done if no then i just wait another day when its done ill bring it by your job keith

·
Registered
343 Posts
Word, I'm counting down the days till I come back home from my lil vacation in the sand box. then it's new suspension time, and maybe some boost.

·
Registered
28 Posts
sup franky got some new parts that's bout it still lookin for a couple more pieces before i start the rebuild. Hows the car comin?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well found out the starter went bad so ill have a new one tomorrow and if it work she will be alive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts