Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new!
just wondering who has the fastest foci here?

also wodering if anyone has other cars besides a focus or family and friends with cars that are really fast??
post pix and share times

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
ME!!! lol, not really, Tom (1turbofocus) had the fastest at over 700 whp!! 10 second quarter miles!

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
but toms focus doesn't exist anymore, so does that even count? turbo joes's focus ran a 8.3 at 161mph, and that car is still around at least....

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Now another question would be ... are you talking straight race set up or still street legal fast focus?

-Ray-

·
Registered
551 Posts
My Dad and I have a 9 second 68 Camaro. Not street legal at all.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
but toms focus doesn't exist anymore, so does that even count? turbo joes's focus ran a 8.3 at 161mph, and that car is still around at least....

I know that's one of his more recent runs cause he did a 9.2 or 9.3 in ATL. He'd be in the low 7's if he could get his tranny to hold all the power the 2.8L has to offer. And yes his car is still street legal. He has driven it to McDonald's before, lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
talking just drag racing and street legal only. sorry i should of stated that.
i havent drove my focus since 2002 but when i did i ran a 14.2 @103mph. all i had was a 100 shot of nitrous going to it. only ran it once at the track but back then the fastest focus i could remember was only going like high 12's. beed out of the scene for a while with foci. thinking about rebuilding mine or selling it.

we have alot of fast street cars where i live. all with plates. most run 9's. my brother is building a 78 firebird that will be 100% street legal and go low 7's

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
I really dont count Joes car... theres nothing "Focus" about it other than the body.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
^exactly. its a rwd 4 cyl drag car with a focus body on it.

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
lol, it's not a focus? pass the crack pipe please. who cares if its got a motor and drivetrain swap. It still looks like a focus, therefore, it is still representing focuses out there on the drag strip.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
and this is still a crx, representin all the hondas out there...

better say no to that crack pipe...

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Throw some tractor tires on that CRX and you could take it to the tractor and truck pulls

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
of all cars, why would u choose a CRX????

·
slow
1,734 Posts
and this is still a crx, representin all the hondas out there...

better say no to that crack pipe...
[chairfall]

[:(!]

What a waste of a CRX...

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
What...

I was thinking what a waste of an awesome engine and drag tires!

·
slow
1,734 Posts
Well, CRX's make great autox cars, and good track cars for those on budgets. Lets agree to disagree:D

·
Resident Curmudgeon
4,360 Posts
Welcome to FF!![welcome]

To answer your question...

The fastest focus on this web site can be found on a RACETRACK.

In this particular portion of the forum, posting speeds is not permitted as we do not condone street racing, reckless or unsafe driving practices.

In a track environment, there are foci on the site that have been known to push 150 MPH+

1 - 20 of 52 Posts