Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick 10 min photoshop for what I would like my car to look like on the exterior when I am finished... and dont mind the dirty car lol

Before:

After:

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha yeahh it looks like i forgot to drop the exhaust pipe when i lowered the rest of the car whoops. thanks for all the comments so far?

and does anyone know how much it would cost me to lower the car as much as its lowered in the pics? gimme a price and then what i will all need to get.. and then how much the install would be.. thanks!

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Probably around a grand for parts plus installation. I got a Pro-Kit and both front and rear anti-roll bars for 1,400 for everything so after subtracting the bars it came out for a grand for the springs/shock and labor.

Don't forget camber plates and bolts if your going that low.

For that low you should probably get some sportlines or H&R race springs, might rub though with the crappy roads we have here in the Midwest.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Wow! your avatar flashes!

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Probably around a grand for parts plus installation. I got a Pro-Kit and both front and rear anti-roll bars for 1,400 for everything so after subtracting the bars it came out for a grand for the springs/shock and labor.

Don't forget camber plates and bolts if your going that low.

For that low you should probably get some sportlines or H&R race springs, might rub though with the crappy roads we have here in the Midwest.
danngg thats alot. i knew it would be alot, but i didnt know it would be more than $600. im gonna need to start saving alot of money from my subway job lol im only 16

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
I was 18 when I put the kit on, after buying the car too so its possible. Just don't go out and buy ebay springs or something lol

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah, but i dont have any money really saved up.
i just put $400 towards some winter wheels and i still gotta pay insurance for a 16 yr boy.
the $400 pretty much wiped out my spending funds that i had saved..

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice chop, try one without the pin-stripe running down the length of the car and see if you like it.
yes now that i think of it, i will probably try that tomorrow.

i already didnt like the look of it, but i didnt think about photoshopping it off. do you know how i could remove for real if i decided that i liked it better off?

thanks

5,155 Posts
Looks good, but here are my suggestions:
- color match door handles, side trim and mirror caps
- nightshade sidemarkers (the clear ones just don't flow with everything else IMO)
Otherwise everything looks great! Clean and simple.

BTW, good luck on ROTM! [thumb]

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks good, but here are my suggestions:
- color match door handles, side trim and mirror caps
- nightshade sidemarkers (the clear ones just don't flow with everything else IMO)
Otherwise everything looks great! Clean and simple.

BTW, good luck on ROTM! [thumb]
- id love to color match the door handles, side trim, mirror caps and side skirt.
but, imma noob and i dont even know where to start. any help?

and yes, ive decided to tint the sidemarkers too.
thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
painting those parts just takes a lot of patience and time. Grab a couple extras at a junk yard to practice on. I like where you are going with it though!

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
ya i got m HR coils installed for 1200
but dam lol

·
Registered
900 Posts

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
agh i have on idea how to or where to even start..
is that your daily driver? how is the ride quality?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts