Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
that's pretty cool. i just redid my trunk as well but was trying to keep as much room in it as i could. . .

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All Audiobahn stuff, took me about a month working on it about two days a week and waithing for parts. Prob cost me $50 to make they hit nice, My work has a spl meter so i'm going to see what i can hit

·
Registered
38 Posts
looks godd clean install! a month!![rolleyes] what the hell were ya doing cutting that box out with a pocket knife?j/kidding looks good though!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks i only have sunday and monday to work on it and after a long work week some days you just want to rest and with all the rain we have had here it makes it hard to get stuff done

·
Registered
459 Posts
I like it [thumb]... would do something like that but can't afford to give up the trunk space.

·
Registered
226 Posts
great look! im a sucker for inverted subs haha. im personally thinking about doing a 10in alpine sub or something cause i just did an alpine HU and sub barely works...dissapointed (yes i followed how to on how to hook up sub)

yeah i was thinking about a box to fit where the 8in is. i got a jig saw im good!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looks pretty good....

·
Registered
365 Posts
it looks damn good...are audiobahns usually inverted? seems like i mostly see them that way. i only wish i had enough power to push mine....

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm not sure but every car show I go to they are inverted they just look good. which ones do you have?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts