Focus Fanatics Forum banner

How do you like +2012 MK3 Ford Focus Design?

• Love it! It looks amazing.

Votes: 617 58.2%
  • I think Ford did a decent job.

Votes: 301 28.4%
  • I think Ford could have done better.

Votes: 101 9.5%
  • Hate it! It looks terrible.

Votes: 43 4.1%

• Total voters
241 - 260 of 260 Posts

·
Lurking...
2,180 Posts
TBH I really love the new mk3.5's very nice design something about honeycomb grills just does it for me. Smaller is fine for std. sport model (st) gets wider/more agressive front, RS gets nice distinction from the rest but same overall shape if you ask me.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
Mk3,3.5 is great, now on to the mk4, not really a fan of the size. hope Ford doesn't mess w/ the st.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I love the new body design on the 2016 hatchback. I think the headlights & taillights look much better, as well as the fog lights. I also like the painted-to-match moldings below the rear bumper, around the exhaust pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
I just think the new nose lost a little of it's originality and not a fan of the homogenized look.
I do like the dash refresh and the new steering wheel is pretty nice but nothing that has me saying I wish I had a newer one.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I'd choose my mk3 (2014) over the new Focus anyday. I will say that the 18 inch titanium
Wheel look a lot cleaner than the stock (Sport ST style rims) I plan to upgrade to the Titanum rim style (18) the mk3 is a solid platform. With that said I would upgrade to the new fiesta style (2018) in a heartbeat. It is lighter and looks more appealing, IMO

·
Registered
593 Posts
I thought that was pretty close to what they did.
I just think they messed up and made the upper grill too small.

Let's be honest, the 2018 fiesta is mean!!!!! The focus is a great car but if I was going to upgrade to a another non turbo, the fiesta is a better choice. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Let's be honest, the 2018 fiesta is mean!!!!! The focus is a great car but if I was going to upgrade to a another non turbo, the fiesta is a better choice. What do you think?
I think the Fiesta is sweet! I would have to get an ST.
But I don't think I could deal with the decreased cargo space.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
ST is the only way to go......

·
Registered
19 Posts
Got a 2015 Focus SE hachback, the perfect car if the freaking transmission would work right.

Instead of actually fixing this, they are killing the Focus. Ford is dead to me now. Next car will probably be a Mazda, they stole Ford's designs anyhow.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
Got a 2015 Focus SE hachback, the perfect car if the freaking transmission would work right.

Instead of actually fixing this, they are killing the Focus. Ford is dead to me now. Next car will probably be a Mazda, they stole Ford's designs anyhow.
btw Ford does offer other vehicles also.....

·
Registered
774 Posts
If only the Focus ST1 was offered with an automatic & the Titanium dash......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get a GTI if you are so hung up about automatics. it's a obsession you got to get over it's never going to happen. Excuses excuses. Make enough money to have an automatic as daily driver have the ST as a fun car.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
If only the Focus ST1 was offered with an automatic & the Titanium dash......

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
Thats taking some of the fun out of it.....

241 - 260 of 260 Posts