Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my stock cd player doesnt want to play cds right now. i think theres a cd inside the cd player but i dont know for sure. i wanted to remove the cd -player so i could open it up and check whats the problem but i dont know how to remove the cd-player.

·
Focus Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
the best thing to do is to use the ford radio removal tools from walmart that are less than $3. you can do it with a coat hanger but it's sort of tricky. if you insist to go the coat hanger way then search for "coat hanger radio" and you'll get what you need.

- Scott

·
Registered
838 Posts
since it is broken have a some fun and see the guts of that thing. break it who cares it is broken.

·
Registered
139 Posts
mine was doin the same but mine was doing it because my memory numbers wernt pushed in all the way

·
Focus Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
if your car is under warrenty they'll fix it, if it's the 6 cd in-dash changer you might even have luck if it's not warrentied because it's something that is wrong with alot of those radios, tehy get jammed up alot, i wouldn't break it even more, it's most likely fixable, and if it's not sell it, i might even be interested.

- Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts