Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and I looked up the old threads in the archives but the pages couldn't be displayed so that's why I'm asking.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
nothing to it...remove the throttle body...take a dremel to it, not much of a how-to...some use epoxy but i've done quite a few and never went through the wall of the TB

·
Registered
150 Posts
WHAt? I'm sorry I don't understand. I thought porting was grinding away at an area. He doesn't even show where he's dremmeled he's seemed to epoxy something but it's on the outside? And isn't the part that actually opens the gold coloered part? It's hasen't increased any at all.

·
Registered
341 Posts
yeash, look on the inside bro!!! the epoxy is used as a filling material, b/c in removin that tumor, you run outta plastic (you'll notice your workin at a crease in the plastic)....the epoxy is just to fill in that surface. look at the inside shots and you see that streak of white. thats where the epoxy is peekin thru. not that hard.

as has been said many times. its to increase airflow and to help cure the anemic Throttle response of the focus.

-Ult

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.