Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i want to remove toms tune from my car because im takin the car to ford to check something... it has no warranty sooo do i need to remove it or wht?..

other thing is that... how i know it the tune was really uploaded to the caR?...

hard to say lol but the car had no batery for 1 week could that have removed my tune when i loaded it in the past?

Thanks!!!

·
Fist Pumpin' Champ
2,891 Posts
for your first question, you shouldnt have to remove it if there is no warrenty

·
MW2 NE1?
1,612 Posts
the tune will still be on there is what tom had told me when i asked him that question. im assuming if the car doesnt have warranty, no need to put it back to stock.

·
Registered
122 Posts
the tune will still be on there is what tom had told me when i asked him that question. im assuming if the car doesnt have warranty, no need to put it back to stock.
ok i will agree ,but what if the dealership reflashes your car for no reason.you will loose your tune?[dunno]

·
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah thats the thing... but i think i removed it.. because the car is running dumb lol.. not as good as before
there are no more mini explosions from the exhaust.. dunno i fell it doesnt pull like before

·
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but tom.. can the dealer delete the tune if i take it to ford with the tune loaded or that aint a problem?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts