·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is my car
[/IMG]

how can i make it look like this?
[/IMG]

do you think hes using wheel spacers? or is it a 9 or 10 inch wide rim?best car ive ever seen

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
It looks like the '98 RS front end. Used to be able to look at one on European-parts.net.....I think batinc has them too. edit: but after looking, batinc wasn't the widebody

I'm curious to know how he got the wheels to the edge of the fenders also.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
search for pumpkin either here or on other focus sites, i think thats what the owner calls his car

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
those aren't fender flairs, those are rolled fenders, no he doesn't have spacers he has really expensive wheels ;)

i met him at jetfest, he's the head of research for HKS.. trust me it cost ALOT to make that car look like that.. here's some more pics i took. he won best of show at jetfest.. well deserved too.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he was able to roll the fenders out that much?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
it's probably euro rs fenders flared out even more, because it's definitely wider than a stock euro rs. either way it's gonna cost a lot of money.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
He actually bought two sets of fenders and hacked them together to look like that.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Wow. That is an AMAZING ride.

LOVE the color!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
whatever the hell he did..looks amazing!!

and to answer ur question, how to make ur car look like that.... lots of money, and a vivid imagination...lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts