Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Focus Rookie
182 Posts
Hello. I bought a 2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE last month as my first car. However, I would like it to look a little more sporty. I just learned of the "Street Appearance Package". How do I get one of these? How much would they cost?

My car:

SAP:
HEY! That's my Focus with SAP!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,456 Posts
He was just using your pix to show ppl what the sap bumpers look like. I had a change to get the kit &went w/ the rear bumper only. Saw to many front sap bumpers scuffed up on the edges, even the stock height ones.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,456 Posts
Does anybody have a link to where I could buy just the sap front bumper?
You'd have to post a wtb for the sap bumper as their are discontinued as the svt bumpers are.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,456 Posts
Dang, alright thanks!
Have you looked for a svt rear bumper? BTW, I didn't go w/ the front bumper for clearance reasons. I've seen many scuffed up corners of those sap front bumpers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thread necromancy.

On a 2005 ZX4 ST would the rear SVT bumper (+ diffuser) work as well? Or is that just a trick for the ZX3?

There's a ZX4 on copart right now with the full kit, although the rear bumper is torn up. The car looks like it was rear-ended and then a little beat up down the side, but the front end is fine plus the tall wing is good.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts