·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, 2001 ZTS 4-DR
65 MM TB
K&N FILTER
4-SPD AUTO.. [?|]

Other then getting a chip, are there any mods that give you more pickup?? I want more off the line power... I was thinking about Cam Gears, theres a guy about an hour from my house that will put them on for me, he has a shop with a Dyno, so he can set them right there... However if I go that route should I change the cams too??

I was also considering the PACE SETTER cat-back...

My main concern is blowing the con-founded trani... How much more off the line Fun can I have before the Trani (FLIPS ME OFF) and decides to revolt??

I just want to be able to hit the gas and get some more GO!! Anyone have any ideas??

[thumb] [?] [thumb]

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
you can have much more fun, start with a UDP, then i say do the chip, skip the pacesetter because its pretty damn shanty. depending on your budget, i would do some other bolt ons before you mess with the cams

·
Registered
732 Posts
Yea, cam gears should be your last thing. Do all your bolt ons like Kickn said. UDP, CHIP, AIR INTAKE, Cat back, flex pipe, high flow cat, shorty header, then do your cams. The reason you wanna do your cams last is so you can get them tuned so your getting the right amount of WHP you want out of your car. For cat back, get a Borla, MBRP, or a magnaflow. Those are good and are stainless steel. You live in CT, so you will need stainless steel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts