1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Also wanting to know this for my ZX3

·
Registered
408 Posts
Haven't called yet but the site works. Mine was built January 22, 2004.

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
When I called the guy was pretty friendly, they will give you the build number but not much else. I asked him where the car came out of and he told me I had to buy a info pack to get that info and it would come with a certificate and other shit. No thanks.

·
Taciturn. Your turn.
2,213 Posts
When I called the guy was pretty friendly, they will give you the build number but not much else. I asked him where the car came out of and he told me I had to buy a info pack to get that info and it would come with a certificate and other shit. No thanks.
All FSVTs are from Hermosillo, Mexico, I had one of those free repro certificates made by a member here, but they lack the build date. One day I'm going to edit the certificate to add the date from the site I linked. Go figure that the European Ford website provides the date.

I called twice before, the first time I called he said the number then "click". Couldn't ask about anything if I had wanted to.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Tried calling and went through like 3 ads of a machine talking so I hung up.

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
Sounds like they can be major dicks sometimes... I guess I got lucky with a somewhat friendly dude.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i just spoke with Issac and he gave me all the information, including that mine was #119 of 1900 built in 2004.

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
I called 1-800-367-3788 between 8AM-5PM M-F EST. The first option for SVT info was option 1.

Talked to a guy named Isaac, gave him the last 6 digits of my VIN #, and within 60 seconds he had my build number.

[headbang]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts