Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im about to do the svt header swap and im making the ORP at school. Im getting all the little stuff together now so i can do it all at once. I got all the fasteners,gaskets and dipstick tube. Now the last thing i need to think about is extending the O2s. How did you guys do it? I learned at school that you can't cut and splice some of them.If you did, does it work. Or did you just use extenders? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
you can buy the kit at some of the vender on this site, or you can just splice it. i guess some has had splice there's and it work find, but for myself, im just going to buy the extra extender's.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I went a different route and ran the wires behind the engine. Mine were long enough once you take them out of their looms and reharness them. the upstream had just enough length for me. You have to zip tie the wiring away from the cat...well orp for you to keep them from touching.

You will need to bend the PS line away from the first primary on the header too if you havent got the svt line.

You should make up some SVT orp's and sell them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts