1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Some one should type him a question (if it shows on the bottom of the screen) and just staight up give out the secret to his product! That would be sweet!

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
might not work on the SPI [hihi].....j/k there I gots love with the SPI [headbang]

·
Cashed in my chips
2,837 Posts
meh, he's only asking less than 2 bucks. Not like he's really scamming anyone. Many people have no idea of the odometer function, hell make that most people. So, if the ebay auction is the first time they've come across that info and they are not computer-savvy enough to research it and get the answer for free, well than less than a couple bucks for the info delivered right into their inboxes isn't a bad deal.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol....j/k ya focusin....but if the people are smart enough to use e-bay then they should be smart enough to use a google search of some sort. But oh well to each their own.

·
Registered
142 Posts
how DO you do this? i've searched the internet, but is it simply a press of a button? I know my instructor did it once in his focus

edit- oh nm, i found it [:D]

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
How can people get away with this? There really dumb, really misinformed, or both (usual case for ebay). Ebay, like any other marketplace, is full of legit honest people and good products. But there are plenty of things like this out there that you gotta watch out for. The seller is a douche.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I wonder if anyone got pissed after they paid for it. LOL And found out it was as simple as it is.

·
Registered
46 Posts
it isnt really the seller that is dumb it is the people (if any) who are paying him for this info

1 - 15 of 15 Posts