Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sometime in the spring when it gets a little warmer. See if we can get some people and meet up in boston or around the area. we could all cruise 95 or something and get some good city pics of our cars.

·
Registered
94 Posts
We are having a G2G on the January 24th (weather permitting), if you want to join us.

Meeting spot - 11:30am - Filene's Parking Lot @ the Mall of New Hampshire, Manchester. then we're heading about 5 minutes up the street to Hooter's for lunhc and a couple coldies :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha well Maybe ill join the GTG but Im still only 19 going on 20 so i got another year and few months till i can start going to get a cold one after a gtg.

·
Registered
88 Posts
spi questions

hey whats up guys....I have a 2001 Se with SPI engine. Mods include the following magnaflow exhaust, K&N airfilter (factory replacement) not CAI, and BOSCH platinum plus 4 spark plugs. Sometimes I feel like i have a lot of power and sometimes i feel like it doesn't. It is an automatic unfortunately. I say unfortunately because standards are so much more fun to drive and you have more control of the vehicle. No disrespect to automatics because there are heavyweight dragsters out there racing with automatic transmissions. Any idea on why there is such a variance to the days where it is running great and real fast and sometimes it feels sluggish?

By the way did you ever have the G2G in NH. I am from Gardner/Groton, MA. I am always riding on I-495, I-190, and Route 2. navy blue se focus. Anyway..would love to get together sometime and exchange ideas. I got beat by a not so new Ford Probe tonight. I was goin about 105 mph not telling what highway but thats what i was doin. And the probe passed me probably doin about 110 maybe. Tell me how I prevent this beating from happening again. By the way the pedal was to the floor. Any ideas guys

·
Registered
39 Posts
I live in Concord, NH so please let me know if you guys do this gtg again, Im new so itll probably be my first.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I found out why I got beat by the probe. I believe I seen it again near where I work and it was a 24 Valve Ford Probe. Im over it now but what can you say I am competitive. Johnny I gave you a message too. PEACE!!!!

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I'm down for a get together. If anyone get's something going, post it and I'll go.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah thats cool man...I go to Worcester State. I thought at one time some people had a get together in Worcester up past highland st...I think it was at Greenhill Park im not sure.

If I was going to do that conversion kit, I would probably want to do it myself. It looks like it would save a ton of money. 100 to 150 hours is not that bad. The site said that the conversion was mostly bolt on. There was some cutting and drilling but mostly bolt on.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well Johny Bolt needs to let us know when and where!!!...Hey Johnny I had trouble getting a user and password for teamfocus?????

·
Registered
94 Posts
Spooky, I just PM'd you your username and password :)

The March 20th G2G thread on TF has mysteriously vanished lol. I guess we have a "Phantom Moderator" lmao. BUt I started a new thread, so everyone will be posting in that one until I figure out what the hell happened to the other one lol.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Hey Spooky, I'm in Worcester every friday night with some friends. I usually go up around 10:30 or 11 after I get out of work. If your ever around, stop by and say hi. I have a yellow zx3, and I've never seen any other one up there, besides mine.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Taunton here~ just got my car and would def be down this summer to get together, we usually do a car street bike show at least once so i will let you all know and you guys can come down~

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah I was in Taunton the other day. I stopped by the Silver City Galleria to get Troy Brown's autograph. That's a ways away man...try to figure out a spot in between for all of us. PEACE!!!!

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
If you guys ever do have a get together, pm me and let me in on the details.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts